Probiotic literally mean “for life”. There are two main types of probiotics found in the digestive tract: Lactobacillus is the primary bacteria in the small intestine and Bifidobacterium which is the primary probiotic in the large intestine.
Beneficial bacteria, or probiotics in the digestive tract can provide numerous health benefits including:
- Immune Support (shown to help increase white blood cell count and stimulate the immune response
- Produce Short Chain Fatty Acids (they support the production of intestinal cells, which are used to rebuild the intestinal walls every 3 to 5 days.
- Food Digestion (Probiotics stimulate enzyme production, which ultimately assists with the digestion of food and the absorption of beneficial nutrient
- Maintain healthy intestinal bacteria balance (probiotics help reduce levels of harmful bacteria and microbes (such as E. Coli and Salmonella) by producing compunds that inhibit their growth or antagonize them.
- Productions of Vitamins (Beneficial i the synthesis of B Vitamins, Vitamin A and Vitamin K
ALL PROBIOTICS ON SALE THIS MONTH! 15% OFF